SECTION 2 – WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information (or personal data) is information about an individual that allows us to identify that person. In order to provide you with a smooth shopping experience at 59q.ae we collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Date of Birth
- Billing and Delivery Address
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Items ordered
When else may my information get collected?
Information regarding your visit to 59q.ae may be collected by FIFTY NINE Q JEWELRY or third party providers of advertisements. This includes:
- Your location geographically
- Your browser
- Your device type
- How you were referred to us
- Search terms you used to get to us
- What you browsed on the website
- How long you stayed on the website for
SECTION 4 – HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We want you to have a great shopping experience at 59q.ae so we use your personal information to make it easy for you to browse and place an order.
We may use your information in the ways below:
- To process your order, we need to take payment details and know where to deliver your jewellery.
- Our postal and courier services have access to your delivery address in order to be able to dispatch your jewellery to your chosen address.
- Information regarding your visit to 59q.ae including what you have browsed or bought is used to improve your experience on our website.
- Managing your order – you’ll need an email address and password to place an order, view any past orders and edit your personal information.
We may also contact you via the below channels:
We will email you once an order has been placed to remind you of what has been ordered. A further email is sent by 59Q Jewelry to let you know your order has been dispatched. Depending on your chosen method of delivery, one of our partners assisting in the delivery of your jewellery will send you an email with tracking information so you can see where in transit your item is.
If there is an issue with your order or we need to refund/take any further payments, we may need to call you on the phone.
If you contact us via social media, we will respond on the same channel or move to email if we feel the conversation needs further assistance.
SECTION 5 – WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed, request access to your personal data and the right to be forgotten. You can make a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org